Download a larger map (PDF).
- We want you to enjoy your stay at Lake O’ Pines RV Park, Marina & Inn. Fun and partying are welcome, but please be aware of the other campground guests, especially after dark. Quiet hours are observed from 10PM to 7AM. No guests after 10:00 pm.
- Unmaintained or damaged RVs are not allowed in the park. No window A/C units are allowed.
- Any excessive damages to RV spots, motel rooms or cabins will result in a 120% markup of repaired/replaced property. Please advice the office upon check-in if there is any damage to your rental.
- Rates may increase without notice. Rates as advertised on the Lake O’ Pines RV Park, Marina & Inn website are subject to change at any time. Rates are based on standard room/cabin (1-4 occupancy) and family room (1-6 occupancy).
- Speed limit in the park is 5 mph. Violators will be asked to leave, as this is a safety concern for all park guests.
- A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged to guests who decide to clean fish in the rooms or cabins. We have provided a new fish house station near the boat ramp for your convenience.
- Guests will be subject to a biohazard cleaning fee of $200 if any unnecessary or excessive amounts of bodily fluid are found in any room or cabin, or if your RV sewer lines are found to have been leaking onto the property. If you notice an RV spot that seems to have leaking, please contact our office.
- Children 14 and under must be supervised at all times, in accordance with Texas State Law. Children under 14 are not allowed in the pool area or waterfront without being accompanied by their parent/guardian/chaperone.
- Pets must be leashed. ALWAYS CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET NO MATTER WHERE THEY POTTY ON THE PROPERTY. Please contact our office before reserving to ensure your pet breed is allowed. Pitbull’s, Rottweiler’s or any other aggressive breed are not allowed on the premises. Pet’s are not permitted in the pool or laundry area. Pet’s are not allowed in cabins and only in designated motel rooms. A pet deposit of $100 per approved pet (1 large or 2 small) and a $25 non-refundable cleaning fee is assessed. There will be a $150 charge for any pet not registered with the office. Pet’s are not to be left unattended in the room at any time. Please do not bathe your pet in the bathtub, shower or sink. We have a right to charge the card on file for any and all damages discovered after departure, including but not limited to pet odor and stains, removal of feces not disposed of, repair or replacement of property, exceptional cleaning or extermination charges or loss of revenue caused by any pet. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service without refund if the pet is considered dangerous, likely to frighten, harm or disrupt other guests, has damaged property or failure to abide by these policies.
- Do not park vehicles in the roadway. Two vehicles are allowed at each RV site. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Lake O’ Pines RV Park, Marina & Inn shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants or contents while operated or parked on the property.
- Trash must be put in the dumpster. If you keep trash outside your RV, it must be in a closed receptacle. It is up to you to keep the area around your RV neat and clean. Our trash bins are located at the top of hill in the park. No trash is allowed in fire pits. If your fire pit needs cleaned out of ash, please contact our office.
- No smoking in any room or cabin. A $250 fine will be incurred if you do.
- No cigarette butts to be thrown out anywhere on the property. Outside each room and cabin is a designated cigarette receptacle. If you are staying in an RV spot, please ensure cigarettes are getting disposed of properly.
- Please check with our office before washing any vehicles or RV’s at your site to ensure we are not on city water.
- Pool hours are 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. There is no lifeguard on duty. No glass is allowed in the pool area. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Please check in with our office before entering the pool area.
- Check-In time for motel rooms and cabins is 3:00 pm and Check-Out time is 11:00 am. Check-In time for RV spots is 12:00 pm and Check-Out time is 11:00 am.
- As a guest at Lake O’ Pines RV Park, Marina & Inn, you are responsible for the actions of your visitors.